"If there is at least one person in your life whom you consider a close friend, and whom you would not have met without the internet, post this sentence in your journal."
There are several who have become close friends, but the minute I read this in Ro's journal I thought of Sei/Beth. I wish we didn't live 2000 miles away from each other!
Love ya, hun! John sends a bug hug too.
. What color is your toothbrush? Purple
2. How much money do you have on you? Zero. I'm home and everything here is FREE!
3. What's a word the rhymes with "test"? Fest....dinner's in the oven and I'm starving!
4. Favorite fast food joint? Panda Express and Cup O Joe.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed phone calls list on your cell phone? None...I hardly ever use it - not much of a phone talker.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? "Buckeye Battle Cry"
7. Glasses or contacts? Contacts
8. Blue ink or black ink? Black
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing? New Balance
10. Sunrise or Sunset? Sunrise - I'm a morning person.
11. Who was the last person that made you laugh? John...he always makes me laugh.
12. What color is your underwear at the moment? Black.
13. How far away did you travel on your last road trip? Last weekend - probably 200 miles. We do road trips on the Harleys all the time.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Don't use the cell phone very much. Probably my assistant with something like "Call your office".
15. What was the last movie you rented? Don't remember.
16. How many pillows do you use? One.
17. Who told you they loved you last? The hubby.
18. What was the last furry thing you touched? Neighbor's dog this morning.
19. What is your current annoyance? Too little time, too much to do!
20. What is your least favorite place to be? In boring meetings
21. Favorite age you have been so far? All of them. It just gets better and better.
22. Your worst enemy? Lack of time to do everything I want to do in a day.
23. What is your current desktop picture? My Harley.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "It's in the garage". (Hubby was looking for a tool.)
25. What is your favorite 80's song? Too many to choose one.
26. What is something you are currently looking forward to? Building a pole barn and getting horses. I've also always wanted a llama.
27. what was the last thing you wrote on paper? List of stuff to get at Home Depot.
28. when was the last time you sneezed? Yesterday. Was sanding drywall.
29. what do you smell like right now? Paint and Clinque's "Happy Heart".
30. what are you listening to/watching? Cleveland Browns/Chicago Bears football game.
31. Have you ever used a bobby pin to clean the wax out of your ear? No.
32. What is the 5th book from the left on the left on the top shelf of your most used bookshelf? "We Were the Mulvaneys" - Joyce Carol Oates